1. A nostepinne. A classic, no frills, no fuss yarnwinder. I like this purple one I found on etsy, made by ScottsMountainCrafts.
2. A crochet stitch dictionary/encyclopedia. This one has been in my amazon cart for a few months now:
3. Clear storage totes to help organize my crafting space. (Small ones for individual projects would be so very great!)
6. Thread. Yeah, it's kinda lame, but my stock is limited and it's nice to have on hand when the sewing mood strikes.
7. A Cricut machine. Oh, the fun I could have with one of these!
10. Gift cards! Because half the fun is in the shopping. ;)