Thursday, March 15, 2012

Bear-y Sweet Variation

The post that gets the most hits on my blog on a day-to-day basis is my pattern for the Bear-y Sweet Hat.  Here is a variation of the same hat, now listed in my etsy store.


To make the bow: Crochet a rectangle in sc and then wrap a strand of yarn around the middle of it to cinch it into a bow shape.  It's that easy!

To add the ruffle: 
Round 1:  Add one sc in each stitch around.
Round 2:  Shells!  Ch 3.  *Skip 2 sc.  5 dc in next sc.  Skip 2 sc.  sc in next sc.  Repeat from * around the circle.



This pattern is listed on ravelry.
Posted on Skip To My Lou, House of Hepworths, Somewhat Simple, The Crochet Way, These Peas Taste Funny.

2 comments:

  1. I can see why it's your top post- absolutely adorable!! The scallop edging is just too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, Cute, Cute!!! I LOVE this!! Thanks for sharing with us at Link It Up Thursday. I am off to check out the pattern.:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...