Thursday, March 1, 2012

Goodbye February, Hello March!

The February blues are behind us.  It's time to take some punchy, powerful steps forward into the optimistically named March.  March is National Craft Month AND National Crochet Month...in the U.S.  I think I'll make myself an honorary American for the next 31 days.

February was a prolific craft month.  In January I pledged a make-a-month, but I managed to finish four projects in February:

I've shared my work in the Monthly Make's 2012 flickr group.  Combined, we've got 296 photos posted there, so we were a productive bunch of crafters last month!

My March crafting has started with crocheting, but will hopefully include some home decor over March Break (6 more teaching days, but who's counting?).  It's nothing too exciting yet, but what's a post without a picture?  Here's a peek at what I've hooked so far:


Eventually, this will be one of two birdie pillows.  I've got the picture in my mind; hopefully I can make it a reality!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what you come up with on the Birdie pillows.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...